Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Devastating.

That's all I can really say. Found out I didn't get into the nursing program. So my light I've been seeing at the end of the tunnel isn't even close to being seen anymore. My countdown I had going, is now removed from my calendar.

When I got the 92 on that test I felt great and that I had nothing to worry about. Only to find out they cut the number of people they accept from 60 to 48. WTF is up with that? And then on top of that this semester is the most applicants they've ever had, and with great test scores. They stopped at 95!!! Ninety fucking five!!! ugh.

So that Plan B my counselor asked me about a few weeks ago. The Plan B I didn't want to accept...yeah, this sucks. Guess I'll be miserable at this job for another 8+ months, that's saying if I even get into the program for next fall. So much for starting my new journey in January.

No comments: