Thursday, October 20, 2011

Maybe one day I'll get it right...

So you would think after my inspiring post, I would have gotten back on track...ugh.

Why is that when you trip and fall flat on your face, it's so damn hard to get back up?! You keep tripping along the way and can't find your way back down that right path?! I feel like I always get this determination in me and I start off great, then BAM, flat on my face again. I know I can do this, I HAVE done it before. If I could go back to how good I was back in February/March, that would be perfect.

I know life happens and 'cheats' will come up here and there, but sheesh. It sucks watching a lot of my friends eat however they want and they don't gain an ounce. Or my mom and I eating well, while dad still eats crap, but still loses weight. How the hell is that fair?! I guess it helps that he doesn't stress about a damn thing...If only I could do that. I really feel like the stress in my life is going to hold me back. There's some situations I need to work on not stressing over, but some it's just not possible. I've got a lot to work on...

I feel like I focus too much on everyone else and their well being, rather than pay attention to myself. So somehow, someway, I'm going to have to find that drive in me I had back at the beginning of the year. However, I'm completely dreading the fact that the holidays are coming up...ugh.

So I'm going to start writing my food down again because I feel like I'm more accountable then. Let's hope this works because I'm downright tired of this feeling...

Breakfast 9AM: 3 eggs with bacon bits, 1.5oz almonds, 1 medium honeycrisp apple

Lunch 1PM: 5oz chicken breast with 1.5 cups cooked veggies (carrots, brocolli, cauliflower, snap peas)

Post Wod: 2 scoops Progenex Recovery and 1 scoop more muscle with 20 oz water

Dinner: 2 cups of chili with some cheese and a banana

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I feel you Kirsten....I've been really off track since September. Ugh! Maybe we can help each other?

On another hand....you need to be more forgiving of yourself. The path you've been on hasn't been the easiest. Be thankful for your strength....and your courage. Xo